Monday, September 16, 2013

MAC FEED THE SENSES LIPSTICK

Mac Feed The Senses lipstick

Beautiful Feed the Senses lipstick has just been launched in the new Mac Indulge Collection for Fall 2013.

For me it is a dream-like vision of a cool-toned pink with a soft mauvy hue. And I wish I could describe it better. It is SO beautiful it is unreal.

It has a Lustre finish and unfortunately it is a limited edition.

The other products I am wearing in this look are:
L'Oreal Lumi Magique (True Match Lumi) foundation in DW3 Gold Linen, applied with my Real Techniques stippling brush + Clinique Line Smoothing concealer in 02 Light

Le Rose de Versailles eyeliner from Creer Beaute, a Japanese brand, for a very thin line along my top lashes, just to create the illusion of fuller lashes

Bourjois Volume Glamour Ultra Black mascara on top and bottom lashes.

A touch of Hoola bronzer by Benefit to define my cheekbones and contour my eyes. I love it because it is a very natural toned matte bronzer, with the most smooth and buttery texture.

If you liked this luminous and soft kind of look, you might also like In The Sky With Glitter - Victoria's Secret inspired :-*

You can see what other products I picked up from this collection here Mac Indulge Collection Fall 2013, and below you have Feed the Senses swatched next to a dupe I have found for it.

More dupes for Mac nude lipsticks are in this other post Mac dupes - Nude lipsticks !

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog and comment <3

Love
MJ

Left: Mac Feed the Senses - Right: Catrice Gentle Nude is Back

2 comments:

  1. I love this look..! It's very romantic, girly, innocent yet very sexy in a way...! I would say this look is perfect for the first date...yes, to feed the senses of a guy..! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear YI, thank you so much for such an exciting comment!! It made me so much happier than you can imagine, and inspires me to do more and better :-)
      Thank you beautiful :-* <3

      Delete

Thank you for writing me, I will get back to you asap :-*