Monday, September 9, 2013

THE 60s MEET RETRO MEET DAVID LACHAPELLE MEET BEYONCE make up look

Beyoncé Why Don't You Love Me inspired make up

This was inspired by one of Beyoncé's looks in her Why Don't You Love Me music video, I hope you'll enjoy it :-)

PRODUCTS USED

L'Oreal Lumi Magique foundation in W3/D3 Gold Linen applied with my Real Techniques stippling brush

Mac Pro Longwear concealer in NC30

Shiseido concealer in 1 Light

Kiko Eyeshadow 130 (matte nude apricot) as a base and 01 (matte white) on the lid

Sleek Makeup Divine palette - The Original, only the matte black in my crease and as eyeliner for both the upper and lower lashline


Shiseido Corrector Pencil in 1 Light on my waterline

Maybelline Lash Stiletto mascara only on my lower lashes

Eylure lashes in 120, very spidery and dramatic, the look would have never been the same without these!

Mac Show Orchid lipstick, with a touch of clear gloss on top

Kiko Essential Bronzer in 01 Mat Tan (matte dark bronzer part of a limited edition collection from a couple of years ago) to bronze up my face and sculpt my cheekbones

I finished off the look with Essie Secret Story nail polish :)

I love love LOVE the final result, this will be forever one of my favourite looks!!!! <3

Thank you for taking the time to check out my look <3 :-)))

Love
MJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for writing me, I will get back to you asap :-*