Monday, October 7, 2013

HALLOWEEN QUEEN make up look


This is what I came up with today during a pretty bad thunderstorm, which inspired me a vampy witchy look ;-)

My base is L'Oreal Lumi Magique (True Match Lumi) foundation in DW3 Gold Linen applied with my Real Techniques stippling brush + Mac Pro Longwear concealer in NC30 + Clinique Line Smoothing concealer in 02 Light on my undereye area.

My Kim Kardashian-style cheekbone contouring is courtesy of beautiful The Balm Bahama Mama bronzer ;-)

On my eyes I am wearing Kiko Eyeshadow 175 - a dark ashy brown shade  -, Pupa True Kohl eyepencil 01 - black - and Helena Rubinstein Spider Eyes mascara base + Essence Multi Action mascara.
A basic smokey eye always leaves every possible door open for everything else that's about to happen on your face.

On my lips I am wearing Mac Currant lip pencil, a dark burgundy colour, and Dior Addict Ultra-Gloss Flash in 992 Black Lame.
I was immediately fascinated by this Dior gloss because of how dark - basically black - it looked in the tube.
In fact, it is a blackened burgundy with the infallible Dior mirror shine, full of multicoloured microglitter - fuchsia, yellow, blue, green!! They are clearly visible in the picture, love it!!

I just have to say that the consistency of this lipgloss is not the easiest to work with. It tends to apply a little uneven and has to be worked on a little, meaning it's not for a quick touch up on the run. Once it's on, it's as stunning as it can get.

On my head I put on a beaded necklace by Accessorize from a few years ago. It was long and I doubled it up so that it would fit my head. Like it??? :-D
If you like hairbands you might also like this other look Night Drive In Moscow make up look :-)

Kisses xx

Love
MJ


Dior Addict Ultra-Gloss Flash 992 Black Lame

2 comments:

  1. lakit lakit~~~!!!(like it like it..) i thought the necklace was a rosario...! it looks like a rosario on the picture..so i was trying to find a cross somewhere...!hehe...anyway, love the necklace itself and also when it's worn around your head..it fits so perfectly as if it was made for that..! love the vampy witchy look though i wouldn't dare to wear it my face..! you're too pretty to be a witch but you could be a beautiful vampire to seduce some guys for their blooooood...! well done again MJ..! I really enjoy reading your blog.! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll see you around on Halloween night then!!! :-D ;-))

      Delete

Thank you for writing me, I will get back to you asap :-*