Saturday, October 19, 2013

NEON GLAM make up look


PRODUCTS USED

L'Oreal Lumi Magique foundation in W3/D3 Gold Linen applied with my Real Techniques stippling brush

Mac Pro Longwear concealer in NC30 on my face where I needed extra coverage

Clinique Line Smoothing Concealer in 02 Light on my undereye area

Dior Skinflash Radiance Booster Pen in 001 to brighten up even more the inner corner of my eyes and my inner undereye area.
It is basically the same product as YSL Touche Eclat, only I find it a little more pigmented. I still wouldn’t use it as a concealer on its own

Mac For Effect paintpot, a beautiful BEAUTIFUL glittery dark grey. In the pot the microglitters look mostly green and fuchsia, once applied on the eye it looks more like a tradional white/silvery glitter

Kiko Colour Sphere Eyeshadow 42, a satin black, pigmented enough to make my eyes as black as I wanted them to be, while still letting all the glitter from Mac For Effect Paintpot glisten through

Kiko Eyeshadow 121, a light cold taupe as a transition colour to blend the black into my skin

Pupa True Kohl eyepencil 01 (black)

Helena Rubinstein Spider Eyes mascara base

Bourjois Volume Glamour Ultra Black mascara

Collection (formerly Collection 2000) Eyebrow Definer in 3 Blonde, a very ashy almost olive-y shade, I love it! This is my favourite eyebrow pencil both because of its colour - I HATE red toned eyebrow pencils -, and because it is creamy and pigmented and has a very nice and smooth application, but at the same time it is very longlasting

Kiko Eyebrow Designer brow gel, a clear brow gel

Catrice Precision Lip Liner in 040 Berry & Sally, a shade in between berry and burgundy

YSL Rouge Volupté lipstick in 22, a very creamy and luxurious burgundy shade

Kiko 01 Mat Tan, a dark matte bronzer

Mac Soft and Gentle Mineralize Skinfinish, my favourite powder highlighter


And in this look there’s a special guest that can’t not be mentioned: my beautiful H&M necklace!

It is a wide triangular dark silver chain covered in big blue gemstones and smaller crystal, silver and black beads.

I bought it last February. I usually have love at first sight with everything I buy, but with this necklace it was even more than love at first sight. It was more a case of this-will-be-one-of-the-most-beautiful-things-I-will-ever-own at first sight! :-D



 This is the picture I took with Instagram right after buying it :-D


This same necklace was later made with pearls on a golden chain, and turquoises also on a gold chain. I got the one with turquoises :-)

Thank you for taking the time to read :-)

Love
MJ :-*

2 comments:

  1. In fact, i remember when you've posted another picture with this necklace on sometime ago..! I really liked it and would have liked to know from where you'd got it!! You've read my thought!! Thank you for sharing all the useful tips for various products..! Looking forward to your next postings..! Loooove your eye make up here...!^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yi Jung, so good to hear from you!! I'm very happy you liked this look too, I feel like you are now my official critic!! ^_^ Thank you so much and many kisses, have a great day!! :-*

      Delete

Thank you for writing me, I will get back to you asap :-*