Friday, November 29, 2013

MAC ALL FIRED UP LIPSTICK

Mac All Fired Up lipstick

I'm in love!!!
See how gorgeous this lipstick is!!!!
It is Mac All Fired Up rom the mega successful Retro Matte collection, a beautiful and unique matte strawberry shade.
Flat Out Fabulous had been my love at first sight from this collection, but now I'm really into this one too! Compared to Flat Out Fabulous, it has a lot more red in it, while still having a cool undertone.
Here I'm wearing it with Mac Beet lip pencil.

Unfortunately I don't own it yet, because it was sold out :(
It was the makeup artist in a Mac store yesterday that while we were chatting just offered to try it on me. So glad he did, now I can't wait for this lipstick to be restocked!!!

The other products I am wearing in this look are:

L'Oreal Lumi Magique (True Match Lumi) foundation in W3/D3 Gold Linen, applied with my Real Techniques stippling brush.

Mac Pro Longwear concealer in NC30 on my face where I needed some extra coverage.

Inglot AMC (Advanced Makeup Components) Cream Concealer in number 64, the lightest shade, in the undereye area. Inglot is such a great brand, I feel it is very underrated.

To blend it seamlessy into the foundation, I then applied all over my cheeks my favourite liquid hightlighter, Inglot AMC Face and Body Illuminator in number 63.
It is a rosy golden shade that dreams are made of. It blends so perfectly into the skin, and just leaves the most effortless glow. I love it so much.

On my eyes I applied Mac Frozen Violet paintpot as a base, using my Mac 217 brush.
This is beauty in a paintpot. It is a glittery grey-ish frozen violet (it's name couldn't be more accurate!) that's incredibly flattering to every eye colour. My all time favourite paintpot.

Then I applied a wash of Kiko Colour Sphere Eyeshadow number 33 all over my lid and below my lower lashline.
It is a burnt plum shade infused with silver microglitter which I used to achieve an overall deeper plummy look.

To bring it back to violet, I applied the darkest shade of Maybelline Diamond Glow quad in 11 Purple Drama (medium violet with silver microglitter) along my upper and lower lashline with a pencil brush.

In my waterline I tried for the first time my Kiko Twinkle Eye Pencil in 06 Hypnotic Starry Black, a dark glittery grey. So beautiful and so pigmented and creamy and longlasting, I was like - WOW!!

For mascara base I also tried for the first time Kiko False Lashes Concentrate - Building Base Mascara.
I was looking for an inexpensive alternative to my beloved Helena Rubinstein Spider Eyes mascara base, but compared to that, the Kiko formula is thinner, so I still like the Helena Rubinstein one better.

On top of it, Dior Diorshow Black Out mascara.

For contouring, I used the darker shade of Moonlight (Summer Eclipse by Physicians Formula). It has a very subtle sheen to it - as opposed to being flat out matte, which is generally the best choice for contouring -, and I really like how it looks on my face.

I finished off my look with a touch of Flormar Lights of Flowers blush code LF12.
It is a very unique deep berry shade that might appear intimidating to some. But when I just applied it lightly on the apples of my cheeks it gave me a such a pretty rosy glow, as if I had been running in the snow or something. Really really pretty.
It can also be built up on darker complexions.

Then I went to Mac, and came out with All Fired Up + Beet on.

THEN I went to Sephora, and tried Nars Multiple in Orgasm by applying it on the top of my cheeks.

So in this picture, on top of everything I have listed to far, I am also wearing the Nars Multiple.
It is a little pricey, but I have to admit it looked like nothing else I had tried before, so I decided to buy it.
I just didn't realise that what I had grabbed was the Nars Orgasm Illuminator instead - which is their liquid highlighter in a tube, while the Multiple is a stick.

I first thought I would return the Illuminator in exchange for the Multiple...but then, once a Nars Illuminator is yours - no matter its circumstances - how can you part yourself from it??? Seriously!!!
So yeah, I will eventually go back to Sephora and just get the Nars Multiple too, hahaha SOOO bad!!! :-D

See me wear Flat Out Fabulous lipstick from the same Retro Matte collection in Mac Flat Out Fabulous :-)

Have a great weekend and thank you so much for reading,

Love
MJ :-*

2 comments:

  1. I love it when the colour of the blush on your cheek looks like as if you had been running in the snow for hours...!naturally beautiful, glowing, healthy, effortless look..!!!Such is what i'm always looking for when putting a make-up on my face...where can i find that Flormar blush..?it's a brand of which i have never heard..! And as for the Nars Orgasm...as you say...it's "one and only" colour.....! I totally agree with you..! You look simply GORGEOUS, MJ...!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Yi Jung!! Flormar is a Turkish brand which I believe is sold throughout Europe. The few products from them I chose and picked are really nice! I hope I can get my Nars Multiple soon, it is pricey but I must confess that once I put it on I knew I really liked it and wanted it :) Thank you for your support as always, you are amazing! :) <3

      Delete

Thank you for writing me, I will get back to you asap :-*