Friday, February 14, 2014

MY BLOODY VALENTINE

Valentine's - Illamasqua Maneater
Hey girls, this is my take on Valentine's Day make up, like Valentine with a twist ;)

For my base I used L'Oreal Lumi Magique (True Match Lumi) foundation in DW3 Gold Linen, applied with my Real Techniques stippling brush, and Mac Pro Longwear concealer in NC30.
I concealed my undereye area and highlighted the centre of my face with Clinique All About Eyes concealer in 01 Light neutral.

I lined my eyes with a black liquid eyeliner, defined my crease and lower lashline with a matte cold brown eyeshadow, and applied 3 coats of Dior Diorshow Black Out mascara both on my upper and lower lashes.

I defined my brows with powder, and sharpened them with the Clinique concealer on my browbone.

I bronzed and contoured my face with Nars Laguna bronzer, and went particularly sharp under my cheekbones.

I contoured my lips with Mac Cherry lipliner, filled them in with Maneater lipstick by Illamasqua, from their I'm The One collection, and added some clear gloss on top.

I hope you enjoyed my edgier Valentine's look :)

If you want to see what make up I was wearing on New Year's Eve, with softer lips and more dramatic eyes, go to My New Year's Eve make up <3

Lots of love to you <3
MJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for writing me, I will get back to you asap :-*