Thursday, March 27, 2014

NARS ORGASM - BLUSH, MULTIPLE AND ILLUMINATOR

Nars Orgasm blush, Nars Orgasm Multiple, Nars Orgasm Illuminator 

Nars Orgasm blush is undoubtedly one of the the most iconic make up products of all time!
Since Francois Nars created it - and named it haha - in 1999 it's been the brand's top-selling product and a multiple award winner.

It is a powder blush and is a peachy pink with golden shimmer that really looks beautiful on everybody and on every skin tone.
It gives a flush of colour to fair complexions and a warm glow to darker complexions.
Tip: also apply it with a blending brush on the outer part of the crease of your eye ;-)

Following the huge success of the blush, Nars has developed an entire Orgasm and Super Orgasm collection, including highlighters, lipglosses and nail polishes.

Here I will compare the 3 Orgasm face products - blush, Multiple and Illuminator.

Nars Orgasm Multiple - a multi-purpose cream stick for cheeks, lips and eyes - is more pink than the blush.
I pat it on my cheeks and then, as suggested, I blend it with my fingers to achieve a seamless finish.

Nars Orgasm Illuminator - a liquid highlighter - is more golden.
Like all liquid highlighters, it can be used alone or mixed with foundation. It is very luminous and gives the most radiant and flattering glow.

Out of the three, my favourite is the Multiple, because it is such a unique product and shade! :-)
Too bad it is also the most expensive!! :-(((

I am wearing both Orgasm Multiple and Orgasm Illuminator in this look Night Drive In Moscow make up look

What is your favourite Nars face product, and which other Multiple would you recommend for me? Because at some point - aka next Sephora discount :-D - I would like to get another one ^_^

And if you would like to see what my favourite highlighters are, please go to My Favourite Highlighters :-)

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment :-*

Love
MJ

Nars Orgasm blush, Nars Orgasm Multiple, Nars Orgasm Illuminator 

2 comments:

  1. Yeahy..!what a useful post (as always)!!:) thank you, MJ!!!! Thought the colours would have been the same since they all have the same name, orgasm! But now that you've compared all the the three so clearly, i can see the difference. I like the multiple the most..! In the end, it wasn't really difficult to apply it, then it always gives my cheeks the "right" glow that's needed..never too much and never too less..even when i apply a lot of it or little of it...strangely always turns out to look quite naturally nice!:)) i love it love it love it!! :)) it's also thanks to you that i bought it, MJ! You convinced me! ;))
    I also liked Maui and Portofino colour if i still remember it well...!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've just googled them and I see they are beautiful rose and peach shades!!
      I surely need to try them, I'm so happy you gave me your advice my beloved friend!!!
      And I see we agree on the Multiple too, great minds think alike, right?? ^_^

      Love you <3 xxx

      Delete

Thank you for writing me, I will get back to you asap :-*