Saturday, July 12, 2014

ORANGE SUNSET IN ATHENS OOTD & MOTD



Hello beautiful friends,
today I have a bright hot summer look to share with you!!

Top from Mango
Skirt from Zara
Bag from H&MH&M UK - H&M USA - H&M France - H&M Deutschland - H&M Italia - H&M Danmark - H&M Nederland -H&M Sverige - H&M Россия - H&M España - H&M Ελλάδα - H&M Canada - H&M Australia
Rings from H&M

This outfit took me from the morning into the night, all through the sunset.

And to enjoy the sunset at it most beautiful in Athens - and take pictures to share with you guys on Instagam @mjintheskywithglitter of course!! ^_^ -, I went to A for Athens cocktail bar.
It is a very trendy bar on the rooftop of A for Athens hotel, above Monastiraki Square, just opposite to the Acropolis.
And being there sipping on a "Cappuccino Freddo" or a cocktail, while the sun goes down and turns the Acropolis and the Parthenon pink, and then peach, and then orange, is hands down the most beautiful thing in Athens after the Parthenon itself.
You can see more on their website A for Athens
 

And several people offered to help and take a picture of me, but while I appeared to politely decline, I was in fact thinking like - Oh you don't even understand, you never heard of selfies or what :-/

Now if you noticed a difference in my lip make up from morning to sunset, yes something changed during the day!!
I started out wearing my Kiko Breezy Shine lipgloss in 03 Geranium, from their Sportproof Active Collection.
I honestly have no idea if it's sportproof because I wouldn't play a sport to save my life, but I can say for sure that it's the most gorgeous bright true orange, with gold shimmer.
For being a lipgloss, its pigmentation is extraordinary, and as always with Kiko lipglosses, I love its texture and how it feels on the lips.
It is longlasting and has a delicate mint flavour.

But after visiting the Flormar store in Monastiraki Square, I was quick to bag their new Twist Up Lipstick in 12 Orange!!
Can you see how pigmented that is?? That's more like wall paint than make up!!
And sooo creamy like butter, what an amazing formula, I'm already considering getting a couple more shades!!

So yeah, before walking into A for Athens I touched up my make up and applied Flormar Orange, with Kiko Geranium on top for that extra vinyl shine ^_^

My sunglasses are from H&M.

Girls I hope you enjoyed this post!

Here are more OOTD posts:
Lebanese Nights
Parisian White
Boho Glam

A big kiss to you wherever you are :)

Love
MJ

Flormar Twist Up Lipstick 12 Orange - Kiko Breezy Shine Lipgloss 03 Geranium

2 comments:

  1. I loved this picture when I saw it on Instagram a little while back, and this post was so fun to read! I could just picture you sitting sipping your cocktail - a beautiful sight for sure! And that lip colour!!! You know I'm all about the "wall paint" type of bold lips! You totally rocked it out, and the selfie was the best shot ever!

    Love you ever so much amazing Miss!
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. FOTD pictures in beautiful worldwide iconic places is my favourite kind of shot, too bad I can't always have the Parthenon or the Eiffel Tower as my selfie backdrop! :)

      Love you <3 xxx

      Delete

Thank you for writing me, I will get back to you asap :-*