Tuesday, September 16, 2014

MAKEOVER AT ILLAMASQUA LONDON FLAGSHIP STORE

Illamasqua Beak Street 20, London

Hello girls,
today I will show you what happened when I visited Illamasqua flagship store and School of Make Up Art in 20 Beak Street, London!! *_*

Illamasqua make up artist are especially renowned for their fearless approach to colour, so I took the opportunity to ask to get my make up done picking a more unusual colour combination, blue eyes and brown lips.

Lovely Chloe was very happy to do it for me, and the products she used on me are:

Incubus eyeshadow - dark matte grey
Stealth eyeshadow - matte cream colour
Alluvium pigment - THE. MOST. BEAUTIFUL midnight blue with a bronze iridescence, which I already had in my collection
Navy eye pencil - deep blue-green
Thrust blush - a grape pink shade
Aurora Gleam highlighter - champagne shade
Buff lipstick - a beautiful and unique brown with a slight purply/grey hue to it, from their gorgeous new Glamore Nude Lipsticks collection <3


Illamasqua

I also got 2 more lipsticks from the Glamore Nude collection:
Tease - a light pink toned beige
Rosepout - a neutral pink toned light brown

Carnaby Street, London

And this was my OOTD for my day in London!!
Top from H&M
Skirt from Zara
Heels from Zara
Handbag from H&M (H&M USA)

Thank you for reading my post girls!!
I'll talk to you soon, in the meantime see you on Instagram @mjintheskywithglitter and Twitter @mj_sky_glitter !!
:-* <3

Love
MJ

6 comments:

  1. Now my hand is itching for some new Illamasqua, haha! I've not purchased anything for them in months. I have to go on a no buy for at least a month but this has got to be the worse time of the year to do that (maybe that's the point?). I'm inspired now to create a similar combo..blue on eyes, brown on lips...you look stunning so what could go wrong? :-)

    Beauty Isles | An Island Girl's Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kimmy this is the best thing you could tell me, that this look inspired you!! You know that blue eyeshadow and brown lipstick, even separately, are not for everyone, so I am so happy that we feel the same about them!!

      Maybe we can devote your ban month to looking for inexpensive dupes? So now we - I would buy them too!! - buy the dupes, and then once your ban month is over we go back to Illamasqua haha!!

      Keep me updated on the brown lipsticks you find, and thank you a million times for your beautiful words to me <3

      Lots of love to my favourite islander xx

      Delete
  2. Oh MJ! Just stunning! That special shop has such a valued place in my heart, seeing there with a smile so bright...just made my entire week! Absolutely stunning look my gorgeous friend, and amazing haul!
    Love and kisses
    S

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Only one thing will ever do justice to your message to me, and that's if one day we can go back to this Illamasqua store so dear to you together.

      Always waiting for you on the other side of the ocean, love you <3

      Delete
  3. Ah once again, you look absolutely beautiful my doll! I love Illamasqua Gleam highlighter, I use it under my brows every single day!

    Anoushka x http://www.Anoushkaloves.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh I didn't know, I'm even happier I got it then!!! *emoji with heart shaped eyes* !!!

      Thank you my beautiful baby cakes!!
      xx <3 <3

      Delete

Thank you for writing me, I will get back to you asap :-*